- Fuels and Aromatics Laboratory;
- Crude Oil Processing Laboratory;
- Laboratory of Chromatography;
- Cracking, Alkylation and Lubricants Laboratory;
- Benzene, Butadiene, Ethylene Oxide and Phenol Laboratory;
- Water and Sewage Laboratory;
- Energy Waters Laboratory;
- Environmental Testing Laboratory.
Regional Laboratories work from 7.00 am to 3.00 pm on workdays. Sampling or sample delivery can be agreed also by telephone in the laboratory in:
- Lublin (point of laboratory services)
- Olsztyn (point of laboratory services)
- Ostrów Wielkopolski (point of laboratory services)
- Szczecin (point of laboratory services)
- Warszawa (point of laboratory services)
Since not all of our laboratories perform the full range of analyses we offer you the complex service system which allows you to deliver the sample to a given Regional Laboratory and this laboratory takes further steps to meet your needs and expectations in the best possible way. Usually the samples are sent to Płock where the required tests are carried out. In such case the testing time is longer than 48 hours from the moment when the sample has been delivered to the laboratory.
- implementation of the fuel quality monitoring systems in the petrol station networks and in storage depots;
- development of analytic methods;
- research activities, expertises;
- services in the field of technical consulting;
- trainings related to the operation of apparatus;
- servicing, maintenance and repairing of the fuel testing engines;
- analytical control of the technological processes in refineries;
- sampling, sample delivery to the indicated place.